Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't usually like big rims on cars but this is an exception.

nice-rims-demotivational-poster-1258369321.jpg

RIMS???

Just above the message area you see a smiley face farthest to the right looks like 3 pics click on that then enter the link to your video. It must be on the web though already.

Not sexy but true.
understanding-women-women-understanding-volume-one-demotivational-posters-1305609488.jpg

I have one twice that thick and I have read it cover to cover and now I am waiting for the second volume............. :pizza:

Still don't know nothing bout them................. :spank:

Mike

O' MY GOD..................yes, variety is the spice of life...........................I read that some where once............. :eek:hthedrama:

Four complete packages for a fact............................!

:popcorn: :jawdrop:

Mike

I am kinda like 'railroad' I still have to go look at the rims each time i come on here...................... :suicide:

Mike

I am kinda like 'railroad' I still have to go look at the rims each time i come on here...................... :suicide:

Mike
Meee Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :rolleyes:

babe060.jpg

My family and I are going on a cruise soon. Does this mean my wife won't let me anywhere near the buffet or she'll throw me overboard? :eek:uch:

These guys know the cardinal rules topless women.
motivational-1006_beer-bong-mishap-can-you-get-drunk-from-booze-in-your-butt-demotivational-poster-1277220804.jpg

Well what can I say about the first one except that water must just right...........................Look at that face.................

The second one is about the best bartender I have ever seen..........................When I was doing the bar scene they did not look like that I remember.................now some of that was self induced I'm real sure..............................

Now the Third one is right on, look at them legs and now those tops won't get in the way after they use that bong awhile.............. If you didn't see the one in red look again, I did,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:popcorn:

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back