Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike we both need to get some sleep, what the hell are you doing up before 4:00 am? :suicide:

Now about that smile........I love the color of the top.................NOT................. :pacifier: :pacifier:

One for each side...............anything more than a mouth full is wasted..................... :soapbox:

Mike

Dam we done turned another page, I got to go back and look at them rims again.........

m99.jpg

Damn, putz, that one really sat me up in the chair. Two or three years back, I dated a girl whose younger daughter could be this girl's twin sister. Then I realized she wouldn't have been caught dead in a top like that one and relaxed again. She hated the fact she was so big and always wanted one of the T-shirts with an arrow pointing up, saying, "I'm Up Here."

Mike we both need to get some sleep, what the hell are you doing up before 4:00 am?
I wisnae up at 4:00. I posted that at 5:51 AM, Eastern Time. Sounds like you might want to visit your My Settings page and adjust your time zone. :nod: I might be crazy enough to crawl out of the scratcher at 5:15, but 4:00? That's not happening.

Them are real big...................... :popcorn:

Mike I saw that after I looked again and my time was at 4 so your riight. I get up at 4 every day but that is just an old habit.................... :soapbox:

Mike

A year ago, before I started working from my home, I was up at 4:45, every day. I hadn't set an alarm clock in years, I just woke up at 4:45. This morning, I rolled over and it was a little past 6:00. No need to worry about getting ready to go to work or trying to drive through all the school traffic to get there. I wake up when I am ready and start work when I am ready. It does a man good, let me tell you.

Does today feel like a lucky day to anyone?

babe063.jpg

If I was that LUCKY it would be the last day of my life..............................She would just kill this OLD Man......................BUT WHAT A WAY TO GO................................ :suicide: :jawdrop:

Mike
in Texas this morning and up at 5:33 Central time................ :drowsy:

Putz if you look at that to long the beer that she is getting will be HOT.........................because you will get tangled up in them LEGS........... :suicide: :popcorn:

I said that............

Mike that would be so far from FREE that my number counting don't go that high............................. :eek:hthedrama: :kiltdance:

Mike

again in New Mexico ( damm it's hot here) but not as hot as she would be........................... :cripple:

Mike

Peep holes still work if you don't have the lastest Technology.............................. :kiltdance:

I don't see no snow......................All I see is LEGS.......................but you know me.................. :soapbox:

look at how many I's are in that word.................... :coffee: :hiding:

Mike

:suicide: ........She is doing a little comparsion shopping.............................................! :eek:hthedrama:

I like to make sure I am limbered up.........................me Too!.................. :popcorn:

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back