Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
fdc7co-499x416.jpg

Putz that one must be real bad................................? red X

Mike

Mike with your choice there's sure a bunch of waste............I will just take the tall one, She would fit me just fine................................. :pacifier: :popcorn:

Mike

She has a back ache I tell you.......... :thinkn: .............She has to let em hang with arm support...................See where she has her hands?....... :jester: :hiding:

Still pretty darn nice..................

Mike

She has a back ache I tell you.......... :thinkn: .............She has to let em hang with arm support...................See where she has her hands?....... :jester: :hiding:

Still pretty darn nice..................

Mike
I don't see no stinkin hands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my point.......................... :suicide:

Mike

Mike, I would like to try those myself before I agreed how good they feel,,,,,,,, good......................... :pacifier:

Putz, I don't think she can keep that gun out of the Muck...........But who cares with that view...........................I don't...........and look at where those legs lead you.............. :soapbox: :kiltdance:

You do know about me and legs?

Mike

What little cloth she has on is quite tight...................................Just my thoughts..................... :suicide:

Mike

Might not have time tomorrow morning so here you go.

sexy-hot-motivational-posters-3-8.jpg

Ba Ba Black sheeps where are you?...........Here I am come and get me......................Please............ :popcorn:

Mike

Mike you should have an 'er' at the end of that word not a 'n', what are you looking at anyway :eek:hthedrama: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL................Damm those are real I think............ :popcorn:

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back