Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can choice only one....

4330427378_ed5376fcd2_z.jpg

Take this boys with a grain of sand.
ku9du7378x.jpg

Sand will get into lots of cracks,,,, Not a good thing................... :jawdrop:

That dam phone rings at the wrong time all the time...................... :eek:hthedrama:

Nice anyway...............

As you can tell I am late today way to many HoneyDos................

Mike

And I am willing to bet, you would be kind enough, to get that sand out for her! What a nice guy...:devil:

You are so right I would take it real slow and get er done.................... :popcorn:

Mike

Putz I really do need an air check you got her number?..........

The legs, they always end up in the right place.............Yes that is about the bestest one I ever seen............O what I would do to see it in the Flesh!!!!!!........................ :suicide: :pacifier:

Mike

Me thinks she did those same things when the old style technology was in use.........She did not get daring just because you can see her on a 'putor.................Its just easier now........................... :smashpc:

Mike

LEGS either UP or Down.......... :suicide: ............Thats what I'm talking about.................. :popcorn: .............in both cases they end in the right place........ :jawdrop:

I would think "they're" doing headstands the correct way............................Legs.......... :soapbox:

Mike

I sure would enjoy that pain...........at least while it was happening.................Dam bring it on I tough....... :whisper:

Another photo for my collection,

I'm telling you that one works real well putz..................WOW pay attention to where them legs end at on top..... WOW, ......I don't think she has been bad to me,,,, yet? :popcorn: :soapbox:

Mike

You had to pay for a Back Ache???????????................OK I suppose that was not discussed before she paid all that money, but now she know how heavy sillycone really is......................... :jawdrop:

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back