Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
babe083.jpg

Wow another page is turned............................. :foottap:

I don't care who the sponser is.................That's a great set of legs............4x2 equals great in my book.......are you sure there is a sponser Mike?................. :hooray: :hyper: :devil:

they end at the 'V".......................wow....... :dummy:

Mike

5 X 2 equals 8 &1/2 but dam they are good ones....................Thongs I will never understand but who wants too..............? :suicide:

Snow is only as cold as you thing it is I am sure, SHE don't think its cold............... :foottap:

I just wonder if she is a Lady'..............O' what the hell get in now.........................we got place to see and things to do...... :popcorn:

Mike said that and again, just look at where they all end up..............at...... :soapbox:

I was just about to declare Red as my team and along comes Orange, I think, decisions, decisions.

I sure don't see no Bikini lines on that one............... :jawdrop:

Are you sure those are full of air?.........I remember when that was standard attire for Southwest Airlines, Damm I loved to Fly then.......... ........ :popcorn:

Mike

They do show them off real good............Without the squeeze they ain't very big I'll bet......mouthfull size....... :kiltdance: ... :pacifier:

That tatoo is not gona look that good when shes about 8 and 1/2 months along........ I bet..................... :foottap: :jawdrop:

Mike

Going on vacation for weekend so here is overload.
mqtmwae69j.jpg

mgazzhj6wp.jpg

q6bwzp1v9w.jpg

gza59pr77w.jpg

n16cyxzd7x.jpg

Putz that's not fair............I don't even have a diary..................? :cry:

How can you possably call that staring..........She's asking for you to look right there......... :nono: :ciao:

Mike

On the Other Hand....

Attachments

• Married Life.jpg
    Married Life.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 78
My wife is still laughing....................... :hey:

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back