Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wimbledon hopeful Simona Halep wants surgery to reduce the​
size of her breasts.
Halep is seen as one of the tennis stars of the future after​
winning a host of junior titles and a place in the final of the​
junior French Open last year.
But the 5-foot-5-inch Romanian tennis star said she thinks her 34DD bust is holding her back.​
"This autumn I'll have a breast reduction operation" Halep said.​
"The breasts make me uncomfortable​
when I play."​

"It's the weight that troubles me and my ability to react quickly"

Attachments

• boobs-1.jpg
    boobs-1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 92
  • boob-2.jpg
    boob-2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 112
  • boobs-3.jpg
    boobs-3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 83
Look around for VICE, your right they have got to be close...............................But it might be worth it just to say I did it.............. :popcorn: ........I know I'm a dirty OLD man................and I really like PINK, do the legs give it away........... :soapbox:

You were not paying attention to the words as you typed that caption yesterday.....................And I was looking for the 'town'.......................... :smashpc:

Wimbledon hopeful Simona Halep wants surgery to reduce the​
size of her breasts.
Halep is seen as one of the tennis stars of the future after​
winning a host of junior titles and a place in the final of the​
junior French Open last year.
But the 5-foot-5-inch Romanian tennis star said she thinks her 34DD bust is holding her back.​
"This autumn I'll have a breast reduction operation" Halep said.​
"The breasts make me uncomfortable​
when I play."​

"It's the weight that troubles me and my ability to react quickly"

Ron when she gets those going one way and tries to stop to go the other I can see a problem, YES...............She has got to be top heavy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dammit............. :cripple:

Mike
and we turn another page, HERE WE GO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fetish-whore-legs-stockings-blondes-longhair-cubby-demotivational-posters-1297558737.jpg

Spike High Heels are the poison in this photo me thinks.................................. :suicide: ..........Damm them legs are outstanding, in the road......................... :pacifier: :foottap:

Mike
Another one for my photo collection today..................

:pacifier: She can store a bunch of water I'll bet............................ :pacifier: .........WOW........... :popcorn:

Mike

Damm it, if I was a few years younger I would make her late................................! What the hell am I talking about I would have to be about 40 years younger..........and she is right she LOOKS Good..................... :eek:hthedrama: :kiltdance:

Mike

I never like nose rings................................maybe because thats got to hurt some when you pull on it.................... :foottap:

Them socks are a turn on for sure...................................not........ :whisper:

Mike

I never saw one like this, even a hitchhiker, unless it was around 2AM and the last call has just been made............... :dunno: :beeer: :hoist:

But I could handle them legs........................Not, but I can dream.............. :egypt:

Mike

Ron, Iam, Iam, Iam, dam I am..............................I like it I do.............another photo for the collection............... :suicide:

See Ron knows where the fun is........................... :popcorn:

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back