Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
3hy8sg4czs.jpg

enb63jjtqa.jpg

Even in Jeans them legs look great and I would like to frisk them...................... :spank:

If you don't get to wherever just let me know I'm right benind you............. :rockn: :devil:

Mike :hey:

Man, they could share them genes..................or whatever they might like to share............I am right here.....Hello!...... :ciao:

Mike

Many years ago I worked with a guy named Eddie Lepkowski. He was short, roly-poly and polish. He would refer to the young lady above as an Amazon Woman.....you who could pick him up, throw him over her shoulder and carry him into the woods. He never said what he thought might happen in the woods but we all had a good idea what he was thinking.

I would be more conderned with what she was going to do with the belt that she is removing................I would let her have her way with me but I don't need to be beat to comply................just me here! :ban:

Mike

Yes, they are for sure..............nice set of legs too.................. :nono:

Mike

You're both right, the gym and streatching........I could say I do stretch and go to the gym but that would be a lie...............I like to pedal a bike and not do the work, just look at them legs........................ :ciao:

Mike

Well first, did you see the legs on the 4 point set-up.........WoW... and just about the right size on bumbers at the top.....handfull... :spy:

Now are you sure that second photo is PhotoShoped,

I think I had one like that one night many years ago.............I always thought it was because I had had way to much to drink.........But, if there was one, this could be another one....................! :crap: :nono:

Mike

Ron Three legs would cause a problem for sure...................... :ciao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back