Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not so sure she is, working, in that field Mike............She is advertizing.........JMHO........

Mr. Bill that photo is another wallpaper photo :spy: I had to save that way I get to see it every time I set down to this thing................. :ciao:

Mike

zjth4ovbr7.jpg

I do love to unwrap presents..................................! come on down.......... :crap: :spy:

Mike

When that button goes, so will your mind................................! :nono: and so would mine........... :cussing:

Mike

Breasts are like ornaments on a Christmas tree. The wrapped gifts underneath are what's truly important. As show here, a picture truly is worth at least a thousand words.

very well said Mr. Bill...............My kinda man.................................Thats what come from being a 'Senior Member',,,,,,, :D

Mike

My motto is .. "Take your time, do it right and do it often" This applies to many aspects of life. Right guys?

I would be more than happy to help her stretch anytime,,,,softballs or NOT..............! :alarm:

Mike

Let me help you retrive them.............move that hand...............No my hand is not cold.......... :dunno:

Mike

I like those socks ,,,...............................! :beer:
Who gives a $h*T how many castles the tower has???????? :dunno:

If you only date women with the same name it sure solves a lot of problems........................ :angel:

Mike

Damm, Peter needs to get some help.................Noway to even see that one......................

I would bet your right on that one Putz............I can feel it now......................Woo Hoo here we go.....................

All I see is legs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Real Long legs....where is the Ferrari?........if you don't know it I like legs................ :buttkick:

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back