Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope them are real and not Silly e cone...........................She needs to give some of those away..............My two cents......

Now it would depend on when you took up that proffesion I recon................Old ladies need loving & Doctoring too.........! I don't want to just look though...................... :ciao:

Mike

Who whether silicone is involved or not?

babe096.jpg

That TOP, of the suit, was sized just about right...............................! :spy: :beer:

Mike I don't have enough money or anything else for that matter, to touch them things....................! :cry:

Mike

Now are you sure that second photo is PhotoShoped,

Wasn't one of Henry VIII's excuses for executing Ann Boleyn that she was a witch, since she had a third breast?

Actually, I looked it up, and she had a large mole that may have been a vestigial nipple, which I understand occurs in about 1% of the population.

Just the facts ma'am nothing but the facts ................................Dam that's pretty..............JMHO......... :spy: :beer:

Mike

Sexy Red X for a fact Putz.......................

Mike

She won't drown for sure if she can just get turned over...................... :ciao:

Mike

It is only a couple of weeks before you don't have a bad haircut............I bet she has never given a bad haircut.......

I never had a Librarian that looked like that!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMM

I will always be looking for the perfect ass but, just remember if you ever find it then you got no where to go but down and that leads into that last photo, LOOK at them legs.......................... :ciao: :spy: :nono:

Mike

Something about that Back To Basics picture keeps bringing me back to it. I know what it is but a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back