Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
babe104.jpg

YES they are......................................Sure hope the sun don't get too bright.................... :spy:

another page turned.................................

Mike

Me thinks she needs a smaller pair of ...............pliers.......................sh*t you didn't even see the pliers did you......?

Mike

She could wear that get up for 11 months of the year here in southern NM.................some of those days might be very short........but I could look at them legs most of the year not just in the sumner.....................& the rest ain't bad either............ :buttkick:

Mike

I knew I liked firefox for a reason.

nso7049u9q.jpg

Putz I can see that on internet explorer just like I can on Firefox.................It looks great anyway you look at it......... :nono:

Mike

Anything more than a (mout)handfull is wasted.................jmho............

That bike is the only one on the tour that's better I bet.............and damit that one is better for sure.............. :crap: :spy:

Mike

She has a bad back and a real nice front.......................air conditioner or not................ :buttkick:

Mike

I'm Sorry but that's so wrong on so many levels........................... :ban: ............................ :nono: ......That tattoo on her arm is not gona look like an X in about 40 years...............

Mike

Damn LincolnuT, she could wrap them legs around you, Mike and me and still have some left over.HA HA!!! I'd like to see the ZOO where she works at, and try to find another close to what she looks like!!
My fist wife was only 6'10" tall at the ripe old age of 17. I know what dem legs can do!!

MY GOD what a way to go...Bruce......

Now Mike that's what I would call a dam fine set of LEGS and I am talking about both sets here......

Now I got a new screen background on my 'LAP'top...................Thank You.........I would also be the sacrifice if need to be and take one for the team............LOL.......

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back