Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lincolnut is this you with your son?

6hqtlpotpl.jpg

Damm you broke the rules and I was not on the internet to fix it. Well sometimes on the road you just have to rough it and I really good rough her........NOT..........

Mike

The son don't even know what he is going to do with, and Dad is dreaming of when he could have done something with it...........

Mike

Real nice Tans..............Who cares what it is called...............? not me........

Mike

That has screwed up more pool shots than beer............................I suppose it would work on pinball too.......

Mike

I get to work at 5:15 AM. These pictures are as necessary as coffee in the morning. WHERE IS TODAY'S PICTURE????? It's already after 11 AM.

boobage.jpg

Courtesy of the HAMB

Well let's see if I can add anything to these photos............

.....Damm that first one is way out there..............I would rather have the woman, then worry about what comes next....................about that teamwork I would rather be the one helping them get straight......MAN Look at them legs...........Now for that last one, she has real problems it those are not photoshopped.........Just my Humble Opinion........

Mike

I am still having my coffee, but something seems to be missing in my mornings. I guess I could go look at some "rims"

Those two photos should get the blood pumping this morning...............a rearend shot and a headlight shot what more could you ask for??????? O' thats right a leg shot..........the first one gets real close to filling that need...................

Welcome back Mike, you were missed me thinks........!..........

Mike

I don't know who left them on but I will turn them off.......................COME on DOWN......to the party patch.........

Mike

Hey not so fast putz............OK why not, she helps the beer scene a whole BUNCH................

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back