Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred, I am soooo thankful she is not working in my doctor's office. My blood pressure is high enough as it is.

babe124.jpg

Fred as Mike says I don't think I could stand to watch her take my pulse..................................

Dam if she was mine I would try too hold 'her' all the time.................................Look a little deeper down the photo guys............come on now I know you can do it............Just a little more, to the LEGS!

Mike

I don't see any legs Here are some legs might be a repeat but to many to look through.
kejgi959gq.jpg

Fred, I am soooo thankful she is not working in my doctor's office. My blood pressure is high enough as it is.

babe124.jpg

Once I told my wife that if I had boobs I wouldn't need her. One other time I told her she should get implants on her back so I could see her boobs no matter which way she was facing.......... :spy:

Lincolnut would really like the "Major Train Wreck" on page 139 if you haven't posted it already. You know how much he likes legs. That gal has legs...hence the train wreck.

Lincolnut would like "Wears Waldo" page 79 too. Really nice legs....long legs..............smooth legs. Hmmmmmmmmm

It's hard to look them in the eyes when their boobs are staring at you.

Ron

Putz,

Ohh yeahhh. But you have to be sure to pronounce that hypen or you'll get in lots of trouble.

Kinda reminds me of a (now ancient) desktop publishing software package. Publish It! (yes, as a matter of fact it was...)

Legs in the first photo and damm if Ican get past it...............I'm afraid that RED car on then other side is gona run over them LEGS..................................

BUTT What???????????..............

I am almost back in the loop.................................I'm a watching........

I will be back as soon as we are finished in 'HER'.................................................room........

Mike

My God! would you look a that 1960 FORD Pickup TAIL'gate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........NOT'.................

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back