Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true
7f9kqqq31w.jpg

In so many ways Putz she will..........................BUT! what the hell, life is about being screwed once in awhile..........

mike

I think the sign should say "currents" so I'm with you lets go swimming and besides when you only go in knee deep it's OK............I don't want to miss the curves......

Mike

Where is the tail?.................O' I see it!.....................................

Mike

Legs and not to unsual to see that type of attire anymore............Some folks don't have a mirror OR just don't care..............She proabley thinks she looks good......

Mike

I need to post one every few days, so I don't lose track of where I am in the file. Don't anyone tell lincolnuT, but this is image 127 out of a file of 757 images. I should say 757 and growing.

In honor of October and Halloween -

babe127.jpg

You know, the first thing I noticed is that whilst she is wearing a woman's billie kilt, she certainly didn't put her kilt pin on the apron correctly. Sheesh... :rolleyes:

I want them to come to my ho-se and Trick or Treat me........well maybe only TREAT......................Hello............ & who cares where the pin is?

Mike

Darn it I missspelled house....................

14em0x50f8.jpg

IF THIS ISN'T A TRUE STATEMENT I DON"T KNOW WHAT IS!!!

Sometimes you should just take the dirty close to the dump and then go buy new stuff...........Might be money better spent......................

Mike

She is just keeping a DRUNK friend from falling, I'm sure there is no hidden intent here at all................................I think your mind is pusshing mine out of the gutter......

Mike

Those ladies & I use that real loosey, are overdressed me thinks.......................They must have been the ones waiting on me the last time I was in Vegas.............

I think the guy taking the photo, in the back for you guys that can't get pass the ladies, is wearing Mickey Mouse ears..................

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back