Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
babe134.jpg

beer047.jpg

Why are the Cops looking for her?..........................she looks OK to me......................

Now pay attention, anytime you have more beer than you can stand thats what happens, you can't stand..........does that make sence??????..no earthquake......

Ron what front wheel? I don't care for the Tatoos, them are really gona look like sh*t when she's much older, trust me..........Now for the rest of her wow....

Mike

I wana play!, I wana play!, Please..............She can jump on me anythime, opps I mean over me...............Legs!

Mike

I could be bad ifn I had a chance.............................Nice......................

Yes, she had legs..........

Mike

How do you know they be selling something?.........Maybe I need to look a little closer..............Darn it .I can not get past the legs.......... :nono: :cry:

Mike

O' Lordy I think I am in trouble this morning...............................Damm it I do like Banana SPLITS..............nough said.........

Mike

Yes I do.............................................and 'Splits'................

Mike

Another photo for my desktop........................damm look at the legs on that gal, Thanks Mike........not a bad looking 40 something Ford pickup either........

And you thought I couldn't get past the legs...........

Mike

Not being critical in any way, and it could be my eyes or monitor, but is that a carpet burn on her elbow and knee? Could be a fantasy overload on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back