Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
babe146.jpg

Alright, knock it off - Talk Like A Pirate Day was last month. :nono:

At least it's usually not as cold so the coverings are a bit better to look at................................Nice pieces of cloth on them for sure.......Aw come on now you can see that cai'nt you....................?

Mike

Bet you didn't notice that pirate didn't have an eye patch.

You know, I think it's a case of being in the right place at the right time. My grandaughter dressed as a pirate, last Halloween.

103110003.jpg

But I'll wager this image gets nowhere close to the same response the earlier pirate costumes image got. Something is just different. Like I say, I think it all comes down to timing.

I would agree that timing is everything. 20 years from now both of them will look much different.

Mike she''s the BEST yet, hands down..................................

Putz I use my imagination on all of them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,boy, you can see how limited I am???????....&.....Any opportunity I get I open the door...............

Mike

Mike truer words were never Typed...............

Putz what numbering system................O' Wait that said color system, I had a problem seeing that far down...................!

Mike

Where is 'MY' Corona????????????????????? That's a much better view........... :spy: ........

Mike

Me thinks you may be ShortSited...............Maybe you need to get some eye help Quadbart..................NOT!

Mike

I am real sure I would not be good enough for them buns..................or the top shelf either..................

Pink is nice...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back