Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice-rims-demotivational-poster-1258369321.jpgI thought I would remind you'all to check out your rims................................I just have to look once in awhile..................

Mike

The lady in the back round dosn't seem too impressed. Maybe she's remembering when she could get by dressed like that!

Ron

As for the gal in the green shorts.......she'd look just fine at closing time. Besides, when I first looked at the pic, I never got that high.

I refuse to discuss anything that may be in the picture, other than the rims.
I wonder if Mama would let me use that as my screen saver. Makes an old rooster's comb turn red.

babe151.jpg

The wrong kinda rubbing going on there..............Backache in the making............

Mike

She don't even know how to turn the gas on..............I bet she could turn on something else......................

Mike

The confluence of legs.....................What else could you ask for????????

That tattoo on the lower back won't look that good in 40 years............................

Mike

The confluence of legs.....................What else could you ask for????????

That tattoo on the lower back won't look that good in 40 years............................

Mike

It kinda looks like a mustache to me, almost like its a target for something?

Would you believe that I won that game..........................and how big was it?.................

Mike

Looks like a fun game....but......don't need to buy it....just get down and try it. Who knows, ya might like it. Gee, almost a poet and didn't even know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back