Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yees she could brows me anythime..........................

babe154.jpg

Naw I had to put my glasses on to read it so I guess I ain't that Lucky.............Damm it any way.............

Mike

Not a big fan of tattoos but changing my outlook.

fd1fda165750e75b852b560f9819bc07.jpg

Nope I just can not see why she would think that those looked good.....................JMHO..........That body would look real sweet just like it was before she got drunk............

Mike

Mike, yes, that one is going to label you as a nerd. :winkn: However, I think you're right and does it ever fit her well! So we're both nerds.

Nothing wrong with a bit of body art, from where I'm sitting. I'm not a big fan when it proceeds above the collar, but inked skin is still skin. Maybe we need a body art topic, so everyone can show off their ink?

babe155.jpg

Witch one is the assaisant?.........Again who cares...........................either one could be my ass'sistance............

Boobs anymore than a handful is waisted....(sic)..............yes I am...............

Mike

No so smart either. If he was a boob fancier he would have headed for the pair in the backround!

Ron

But I think he went to the wrong Boob, Just look at the other gal............................O'Wait them boobs all go flat when the wearer lays down........my bad, see the legs don't change and I rest my case.......................

Mike

:angel: Damm looks like I'am behind again.....Well the road tends to do that.............Boobs are always a good look but you know me .......... :spy:

I think I could use a good looking personal ass*stant, YES.......

Mike :ciao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back