Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dtu8dy496h.jpg

I understand the 4:30 till ? you got all the slack you need........

Woops' I knew that was to good to be true...............putz..........

Mike

You late? Hell your always here how can you be late?...........Now that lady (if you can call her that) really has a deep tan...............................Not much left to the imagnation ..........

Mike

That lady needs a sign that says my eyes are up here........arrow pointing up.............................

I bet the second lady does not eat many of them burgers no matter where the lettuce is............Her time is spent in the tanning booth........no lines on this body........

Mike

She probably only eats the lettuce, but hey, the way she looks, it must be working for her!

I think that's a pirate sneaking up from behind.........................?Dirty rascal..................

Mike

Nice color from photoshop.........................

Mike

Ringside always did have it's moments..........................:roflmao::whistling:

Mike

Hmm.......the digital version of the "mirror on the shoe" trick many of us tried, and got caught at, when we were foolish young boys.

Caught? Y'all got caught?

TAKE THIS LITTLE NIGHTMARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lincolnut any thoughts?
Mike, want to fillet this ?

it-was-at-that-moment-serious-driking-problem-wake-up-demotivational-posters-1323424909.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back