Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks nice but might be naughty. But, when she's naughty I'll bet it's really nice. Who says ya can't have it both ways; have your cake and eat it too.

Well it looks like to me that both sides could nice & naughty............I still would help her be naughty & nice anytime, just let me know where she is.............:giggle:

Mike

Pink is good.......................They are good.......on top of that.........or bottom.....

Mike

Shhhhh, don't give up the secrets. ;)

christmas006.jpg

Canny recall if this one's been posted already. And I'm too lazy to go look. But, even if it has been, it's worthy of a replay.

Cookies and milk in addition to a real nice piece (excuse me photo)...............what else would you want on a cold evening...

The one that mike posted is a rerun but nothing wrong with that or the photo,,,,,Merry Christmas.....

Mike

I would be in real trouble if I was any closer than this keyboard..........:):confused::rolleyes:

Mike

What could ya do with this Candy Cane? Start at the floor and work your way up. Where would ya stop? That's the real question.

santa59.jpg

Why stop, just repeat the trip...............

Mike

Did you say candy cane. Merry Christmas Lincolnut.
sexy-christmas-costume.jpg

Thanks putz and a happy new year...........Doggon-it now I got to start at the bottom again and work to the top.......Legs from here to there............WOW

Mike

I could take a shower afterwards?................Nice...................

Mike

Angels in the clouds with all the right equiptment.................

Mike

I bet that nipple ain't holding that Santa cap in place......Ain't photoshop great......Now if it would only fall off, the cap that is........

She would have a lot more stuff on if she was in Artesia this morning..........

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back