Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW .. the cleavage looks good from that angle too!!!:) Bad bad bad Teddy

Ron

Man O' Man what a set of legs on both of them ladies..................I guess I will have two more for my collection...............................

Mike

Got more of Miss Lloyd but ya gotta wait until tomorrow for the next one. Might be better than the first two. Think ya can take it????

Bring her on..................................I got good heart.............

Mike

Putz, I find it interesting lincolnuT has not responded to that last one. I have this vision of him curled up in a fetal position, drooling and babbling, "Spank me," to himself.

christmas003.jpg

Mike go back to #1242 where I mention 'two' ladies in the last photos, because I could not get my fingers to work on the keyboard after I saw here bent over like that I had to combine the response............thats my story and I am sticking to it........

.........Trust me I look at that photo quite often as will I have to do this last one you posted...............I am not so sure that would be a Christmas Card that could be opened on Christmas Morning...........................But damm I like it, Legs and joints.............

Mike

Your so right she lost the covering on top But she don't need it anyway...................and YES she does wear a wet shirt with a certain flare................

Mike

I guess I never thought about that but your right spot on old chap...............He would really keep that list updated I bet........Do you happen to have a copy of that list with these two's address I might want to make a night time visit???.............flay the flats..........

One not so little up date to the wet shirt photo from ben, Those are most likely real and not sillycone .................Nice to say the least............

Mike

WoW WOW look at them legs....................O'HELL look at that whole package...........Damm I think I'm in Love......

Now Putz I think you need to wake up and smell the flowers because that did not get left in your stocking or under the tree..................and besides if it had been you would be out in the cold right now......mom would have shown you the door........

Mike

Ever notice when ya see these pictures where your computer cursor tends to stop? Like it has a mind of its own so to speak. Hummmm?????

How does that saying go..."Bright, full moon at night, sailor's delight"?

Stephanie-Seymour-Bikinis-in-St-Barths-2-435x580.jpg

Ever feel like untying some knots just for the fun of it?

My My what a site............................Great View.............

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back