Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see by the number of responses and views of this topic; that hot rods and t-buckets are way, way, way, way back in second place in regards to interest. As it should be.

Why do you think guys get hot rods and T buckets in the first place?

I'm thinking that you might be implying that Hot Rods have an affinity for attracting the attention of beautiful women who might just be willing to pose for pictures in various states of undress. Hey I'm all for that. Just have to get the secret camera and not bring my wife to where ever I have to go to casually, just by shear accident, run into those women. Got any hints so I don't have to spend too much time guessing?

babe205.jpg

Well I can help if needed.................................Legs............Unsafe at any speed I am sure............

Mike

DAMM NO SNOW IN THAT PHOTO...................I am in love.............

Mike

My thoughts exactly. Time to start thinking of the warmer weather to come when ya live up north. Another nice pair of legs for ya Mike.

0eb9ce23.jpg

Not many clothes on that beauty so I know she is not close enough for me to touch, it's only 11 degrees here, but thats a very warming photo and no snow so it is great........................Thanks I needed that................................................I may even save it........

Off topic means off T Buckets lets keep it somewhat clean.........She does have nice legs.....

Mike

Another one if them 'Hold your sign'........Tell me they really want you to look at their eyes when they wear that neck line?................:roflmao:

Mike

As the t-shirt reads " Your boobs are staring me in the eyes!"

Ron

Not if your not paying attention.................

Mike

I got to go take a bath......................I'm out here.................

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back