Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
babe208.jpg

Twins are fun because you never can be sure you have the same one................

Mike

Mike did you not see them devils horns?............Becareful.........

Now I just hope that 2012 is good as you make it, because I am going to make it GREAT!.......she could help in that endeavor.............................

Mike

My wish is for every damn one of you clowns on this forum to have an absolutly SPECTACULAR new year, and I don't mean maybe! You all are the best.

Thanks Mike that includes you.......................

Damm you are right about that caption......................

I do like sunsets, in the distance.............................WoW Legs and Bumpers.......

Mike

We had that first one on the test forum, didn't we? I seem to recall RPM drooling over that one, once before. And speaking of RPM, when's he due back home? He was headed into the wilds of Tejas this week, wasn't he?

Mike, let's be honest, they all have horns. It's just some of them hide them better than others. ;)

babe210.jpg

And yes, a Happy Hogmanay and Happy New Year to all of you. May 2012 be the best ever.

As you look back on 2011, remember Rick and Bruce, a couple of really great guys.

Shuid auld acquaintance be firgot,
an nivir brocht tae mind?
Shuid auld acquaintance be firgot,
an' auld lang syn?

Fer auld lang syn, mah jo,
fer auld lang syn,
wu'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,
fer auld lang syn.

An sheerly ye'll bee yer pynt-staup!
an sheerly Ah'll bee mine!
An wu'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,
fer auld lang syn.

The horns are always there for sure but I try not to notice.......and yes we did have the lady in white and since then I look quite offten.........:thumbsup:

Rick & Bruce will be remembered..............RPM should be on the way back home or there by now I think but that's a good haul....... he was in Amarillo on Tuesday.......

Now for that bartender photo, I sure don't remember one looking like that when I walked 'into' that 'Bar' but they all look like that at closing time..............Drool...............;)

Mike

From Russia with lust!

The legs go from the ground all the way up to her a**.............WOW.........not the Tattoos she ain't gona like them someday......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back