Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

rear leaf spring

fngkuykendall

i am putting a model a rear leaf spring on my t bucket and was wondering if anyone has some any advise such as pinion angle, how to mount leaf spring etc already have the crossmember in frame and leaf spring bolted to it but i have not put any hangers or any thing to axle thanks in advance

Hey new guy welcome to the site!! If you go to ''forums'' on the top tool bar, then scroll to the ''tech articals'', you will find on labled ''A spring in a t bucket''. This is how I set up an 'A' rear spring. Set your axel mounts 46 1/2" apart and the pinion angle at 3 degrees up with your chassis at ride heigth. That should get ya where ya wanna be. Any other questions just post 'em and you'll get your answers.

Ron

Hey new guy welcome to the site!! If you go to ''forums'' on the top tool bar, then scroll to the ''tech articals'', you will find on labled ''A spring in a t bucket''. This is how I set up an 'A' rear spring. Set your axel mounts 46 1/2" apart and the pinion angle at 3 degrees up with your chassis at ride heigth. That should get ya where ya wanna be. Any other questions just post 'em and you'll get your answers.

Ron

i appreciate the info thanks

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back