Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Road Race 27

I like it... most of it, but the lacking of floor and other things should be fixed.

This is a road race 27

DSC01193.jpg

DSC01196.jpg

Although I'm not a fan of the styling, the owner is a driving instructor at a race track in Nebraska.

He flogs this hot rod quite a bit on the course.

At $3900 it didn't sell, I wonder how much he had to get for it. A little dressing up and it could be a nice car.

I have never understood why Ebay starts the bidding at below the reserve price. I asked them that once and they sent me a response that didn't make any sense either. :confused:

Martin said:
At $3900 it didn't sell, I wonder how much he had to get for it. A little dressing up and it could be a nice car.

I have never understood why Ebay starts the bidding at below the reserve price. I asked them that once and they sent me a response that didn't make any sense either. :confused:

All that is up to the seller. I think a lot of time people post stuff for a big reserve and really don't want to sell. They just want to see what it will bring on the market.

Or they use ebay for advertising their car, set the resever stupid high, include some contact infomation in the listing (like a phone number) that might lead to a sale one-on-one without having to pay any fees to ebay?

Who knows?

All I know is it's STOOPID to place a bid on something you want when it has more than five minutes left in the auction.

All bidding does is drive up the price.

Find somehting I want I don't bid until the last 15, 7, 1.5 seconds or get a sniper to snag it.

People that place early bids don't want the item, they just want the item to be more expensive for the poor schmuck that's trying to get a good deal.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back