Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Rookie, but confident

TbucketSteveO

Hello everyone, Steve here from Moore, OK., Just wanted to say hello. Been wanting to build a T for a long time. This is my first T build. Done a bunch of research, reading, and got a set of plans and am ready to get started. Went yesterday and pulled a front axle out of an old Ford pickup a buddy gave me, first part for the T. It might be a little more delapitated than I originally thought, but will clean up and see. Excited about getting started. Going to fab a frame out of wood 2X4's first then make the steel frame. Going to use the 10" stretched body I have read about on this forum. I will put pics on as soon as possible. Thanks and I am sure I will have a lot more questions or comments.

Welcome and good luck. Although a 10" STRETCH is big and sometimes the car loses it's "T" character . IMHO

Hello everyone, Steve here from Moore, OK., Just wanted to say hello. Been wanting to build a T for a long time. This is my first T build. Done a bunch of research, reading, and got a set of plans and am ready to get started. Went yesterday and pulled a front axle out of an old Ford pickup a buddy gave me, first part for the T. It might be a little more delapitated than I originally thought, but will clean up and see. Excited about getting started. Going to fab a frame out of wood 2X4's first then make the steel frame. Going to use the 10" stretched body I have read about on this forum. I will put pics on as soon as possible. Thanks and I am sure I will have a lot more questions or comments.

Welcome to the site. You will like the 10" stretch body. Lots of foot room.
sretch.jpg

Welcome to the site Steve.

Ron

Welcome aboard. The folks here have the answers to most any question you might have and some you don't. Don't hesitate to ask.

Hi
Ask away, theres plenty of knowledge here for the asking
Gerry

Welcome Steve

Hi Steve, Welcome from NC Missouri. Look forward to following you build. Will be in OK City in June, We Plan to spending evenings at the Biting Sow.

Welcome Steve! I'm in Norman and been doing T's for 30+ years, so if you want to bounce ideas, PM me with your info and we will talk. John

Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois Steve.

Welcome from "Dallas" TX ... just down I-35 from you ...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back