Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T bucket builder

Tbuilder

Just came across this forum and thought I would join to see what other builders have created. I have scratch built a 23 T from mostly Speedway parts. I will post some pics when I have enough posts.

Welcome from Southern New Mexico...….

Welcome from St Louis! To help build your message count, why not tell us more about your T? What's the power train? Wheels & tires? Body color? PU bed or turtle back?

D1.jpg

Does your engine have the crank trigger ignition?

Yes, but since I did not use the PCM or the ICM since all the sensors were removed I had to use a conventional distributor from an 80's Mustang. I had intended to use the bottom half of the fuel injection manifold with a carb mounted on it but it hit the distributor so I had to make my own intake manifold. When I can post some pics I will post what it looks like.

Thanks for the welcome from all the members from the sunny south, up here in the great white north it is too cold to go for a drive in a Model t roadster, hell it is even to cold to go out in the shop and work on it.:(

Looks like you have 5 more posts to go. Tell us more about your future build & you'll reach your goal of 10 posts. Hope this helps.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back