Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T bucket frame plans

I have plans that call for a 24 in ch width ? is this incorrect ? I have a body, do i cut the body so the frame and kickup so it goes thru the body? What shold the total length of the frame be ? so many different measurements out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim I would recommend you measure the firewall and make the frame as wide as possible. Most all of the bodies the firewall is 26 1/2" wide, so we build out frames 26 1/2" wide. It can get pretty cramped for space between the rails, for stuff like starters, fuel pumps, oil filters, stuff you just got to have.

Tim I would recommend you measure the firewall and make the frame as wide as possible. Most all of the bodies the firewall is 26 1/2" wide, so we build out frames 26 1/2" wide. It can get pretty cramped for space between the rails, for stuff like starters, fuel pumps, oil filters, stuff you just got to have.
ok done welding up the frame , got the rear and ready to put the front and rear suspension in! rear suspension? Coils with shocks on the side or coilover shocks? need some help her guys!!!!!!

My vote is coilovers. Easy to set up and you can always switch it springs if you need to.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back