Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T bucket frame plans

Hi, yes I would like the plans, my add George Beamon 2090 Steinbeck Rd Hermann, Mo 65041, and I don't mind sending you a few bucks, thanks George,

As Youngster said, you can download them for free... very nice frame, tapered front rails... etc

here is the link:

http://www.savefile.com/files/1403255

I'm a newbie here but have been reading for a while. The plans aren't at the link any longer. Are they available anywhere else on the web?
I'd love a copy to look over.
Email is cliff50@bellsouth.net
Thanks,
Klif
Proud owner of a big pile of parts that hopefully someday will be my T Bucket

Have discussed with Ron and now you can also download the Free Youngster T-Bucket Frame Plans at http://www.TBucketPlans.com -- just click on the blue book icon (below Chester's) with the Youngster title, enter your details and you'll get a download link by return email.
(Have only tested it a little bit, so don't hesitate to post if you have any download problems).

Try this.

Ron

Here they are.

This frame was designed to use an early body with the narrow firewall (pre-'19) as well as a later one. Most all bodies available now are of the wider firewall type (post-'19). If you are using one of these bodies, I would suggest building the frame 24 or even 25" wide. You should have your body on hand for this as some are thicker that others which could dictate the frame width.

Ron

I'm a newbie here but have been reading for a while. The plans aren't at the link any longer. Are they available anywhere else on the web?
I'd love a copy to look over.
Email is cliff50@bellsouth.net
Thanks,
Klif
Proud owner of a big pile of parts that hopefully someday will be my T Bucket

Welcome Klif :hoist: and remember we like pics. :spy:

They are the same. MAS is no longer in business So you'lll have to source those part from another supplier. Try Speedway for the axel and RPM for the hairpins. Ron also has a package deal on all the required brackets.

Ron

The angle of the cut is 22.5* that gives you a 45* kickup. a normal kickup is 8".

Tim ... It's all covered in the plans. Go to T bucket plans . com and you can download them for free.

I cut my kicks at 60 degrees. it fits the shape of the body closer.

Ron

Is there anyone who would like a set of plans for a T bucket frame?
can anyone help me , i purchased al the metal to build a t bucket frame and cant find the exact measurements and angle of cuts for the frame ???????? Is this a supper secret or something !

Frame width is 26" front and back.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back