Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The IGOR

Igor

My first T bucket . bought it as it was ...the guy i bought it from said all it needs is paint and seat covers and its good to go !.........well lets just say my good to go and his good to go are not the same at all.

first thing i did when i got it home was remove the body to see what the frame was like,......the body lifted off with no work at all. it was not fastened down at all. once the body was off i decided i needed a new frame and it went on and on from there lol . now i am at the stage where my dream is about ready to become true ! and here are the progress pix :)

010.jpg

UMMMMMMM i think the people at the gas station would say my cell phone would be the last of my worries if i pulled up like this !!!!

so this is what it was like when i got it .......but i knew i could make it better so here is the pix of what i did so far

Boy that puppy rides high :laugh: I think your "good to go" and my "good to go" sound about the same Igor, just a bit of tidying up and she'll be right. Thats after a total workover of course. Going to give your something to do over those long boring weekends you used to have anyhow. Good luck with it all - I'll be watching. ;)

6.jpg

my attempt to make things shiny with hand sanding and SOS pads. i shaved em down a bit as well just to give a little more spice

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back