Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The IGOR

IMAG2461.jpg

Almost Done with the front end set up.
Shocks mounted and custom brackets bolted up.

IMAG2464.jpg

Side view.
super smooth turning . didnt get a pic with the steering bracket welded up but will try and get one up soon .

steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr.jpg

STR arm bracket welded up. just needs a little gusset on the underside just to beef up the already hearty welds . after labor day i will take it apart clean it all up and get it ready for the body :)

I would stop now and lay out the peddles and steering, Unless you have very small feet, at least too me, the trans hump takes up too much room and you might have to left-foot brake it

You can gain quite a bit of more right foot room by making your trans tunnel rounded rather than squared off as it is. Pictured below is how I did mine.

If you look closely you'll see that it is removable also.

Jim

thank you guys its all a bit raw form still. i have designed some custom foot pedals that free up some room for my feet. .... have spent many hours sitting and moving things all over the place. my steering box is from an old race car. mounts directly under the dash just like a smaller version of the one that is in the 'Takeout T" the trans hump might change in the next few days ....everyday new ideas pop into my head and i am running out of paper drawing mock ups lol . love what you did Jim !

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back