Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

The Time is Near

thomas

Hey guys, talked to Josh of Spirit Industries today and all is going out by 4:00pm. :D:D I will have some pictures in my gallery by this weekend. I think Mike will probably here the cheers coming from my home, if so, sorry if I woke you.:lol:

thomas:)

Thomas:
I'm happy to hear that your parts are coming soon, please take lots of pictures of what the parts look like when you receive them. I'm still a year or two away from being able to start mine so I will really enjoy hearing about your buildup. If you use microsoft messenger hit me up sometime, I hope that truck shows up soon:D.

BobJ on messenger as bobsouthport@hotmail.com

Recieved my very first item today for my bucket. Got my tilt steering column.:D I've already opened the box a dozen times to look at it.:lol::lol: Josh called me today at 2:00pm and told me it's loaded and on it's way to Michigan. Got to love it.

Will somebody go get Thomas off the curbside, in front of his house? It will take a couple days for that truck to get there, at least. :lol:

Thomas, you better make sure you've some good batteries in that digital camera. We don't want to miss anything on this end. ;)

Hi Thomas:
Happy to hear the parts are on the way, I wish I could be there with you to share in the excitement when the rest arrives. Do you have to pick it up at a trucking company or do they come by your house? You and your wife might want to do something together before the parts arrive, she might not be able to get you out of the garage after it gets here. :lol:
Bob

bobj said:
Hi Thomas:
Happy to hear the parts are on the way, I wish I could be there with you to share in the excitement when the rest arrives. Do you have to pick it up at a trucking company or do they come by your house? You and your wife might want to do something together before the parts arrive, she might not be able to get you out of the garage after it gets here. :D
Bob

:lol: Good idea, I think I'll go to work on that right now. See ya!

:dance::dance::toast::dance::dance::whistle::rock::lol::hooray::yay::D:hooray: IT'S HERE.
Got to go and start unpacking. Will have pictures up and running by this weekend.:D I think I love everybody in the whole world right now. Looking forward to getting some help from you guys.

Alright, great news!!!

Hey Thomas
I am sooooo happy for you, Don't forget to try and get a little sleep now and then. Because the :lol: is going to be maxed out. We will be looking forward to the photos.
Bob

I need to get my daughter over here to show me how to send these pictures. It will be soon. It's her camera I'm using right now, so she needs to upload the pictures from her camera into my PC. Sorry for the delay guys.;)

CONGRATS! I can just imagine the look on your face! I bet you're just going to sit and look at it for a while, once you get thoses boxes open. You're on your way to a GREAT weekend.

If you have any questions, let us know.

Oh, start a build book. It's fun to have something to look back at that you can carry with you and trust me, people love to see how things went together. I look at mine a lot when I need added motivation.

I think he's buried up to his neck in box's like a little kid at christmas time LOL

Rick, you may need to go to his garage and wake him up. He's probably been up working on it the last two days and fell asleep!:lol: I'm sure he's got his wife sending his meals out to him. She's probably worried too.

I talked to him last night and yes he's like a kid again.He's very excited and wants to start it up kinda right now:lol:I discussed a few things with him to make the build easier like putting all things of one area into marked box's ie.front end stuff in a box,electrical stuff etc,etc.I might take a drive over in the 'bucket today to check him out.

Rick, I'm happy to hear that you have talked to Thomas, I was afraid that maybe he had gone into a Dr. Frankenstein mode and had barricaded himself in his garage and was refusing to come out or talk to anyone until his creation was finished. :lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back