Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wellbaum's Would Like to Say Hello.

rpcrack

Hello. Many of you may already know who we are and what we do. Also, many of you may have known the man behind Wellbaum's, Bill Isley. Bill was a great artist and supporter of the T-Bucket enthusiast. Although Bill had passed away in 2008, his company was left to me to keep producing the products he loved designing and fabricating. My name is Ron Peterson, Bill Isley's Son in law, and have continued on with what Bill had left behind. I have continued to produce the same products that Wellbaum's is known for, and also coming up with new ideas along with improving apon what we already offer. I just wanted to say hello, and Happy Holidays.

With a little monetary suport you could have an ad on the top of every page on this site.

Welcome to the site.

I read your post about SS radiaitor cover and that would be nice to have, I proably would not be able to afford one but it would be nice...........

With a little monetary support you could have an ad on the top of every page on this site.

Welcome to the site.

I read your post about SS radiator cover and that would be nice to have, I probably would not be able to afford one but it would be nice...........

Thank you. I have already inquired about a premium ad, just waiting to hear back and setting it all up.
I am trying to make the grille shell as affordable as possible. It is just a matter of how much time is involved in the fabrication.

Welcome to the site. Glad to hear you are running the show there now. Wellbaum's has a great reputation of producing very high quality products.

Yes as lincolnuT said you might want to consider advertising on this site. It is money very well spent.

Welcome to the site Ron. It's a pleasure and an honor to have you and your company here. happy hollidays

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back