Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Yea baby, Noob from Central Florida...let the madness begin!

Yer havin' fun now ain't ya! Your pit crew is priceless!!!

ron

T4ME said:
Believe it or not, your excitement can be felt through the writing on the computer...:D I enjoyed just reading the thread.....:lol:

Have fun with the new toy and most of all keep them little pit crew members busy with it so we have some Bucketeers of the future....:razz::razz::razz:

Oh, they will be busy for sure...LOL

Once it is finished, we are going to build mini-me's for them!

Great lookin' ride:D:cool:

I take its a might loud, judging from one of the photos:eek:
looks like the young lass isn't too impressed:lol:

enjoy it, and the little ones, while you can:ciao:

Vance

Nice score Unclenick2004!! Looks like you have some great components there to work with. How do you like the Zoomies? Also, have you used the wheelie bar and chute yet...lol?

I'm really close to you because I live in Oviedo off Alafaya (Rt. 434). Do you go to the cruise at the Steak & Shake in Lake Mary? If so look me up. I'll be in the low black T with the turtle deck. My license plate is EX JUNK.

Oh yea, it's loud :D My neighbors love me after tonight....I got the T back together and was tuning the Holley's until the Police came over and told me to shut it down as it was 11:00pm :eek:

I was having too much fun and lost track of time......the officer was pretty cool tho, gotta admit.

My little ones love the dang thing. The second I get home they are asking me for a ride in the hot rod. Priceless, just priceless.

No have not used the chute...yet but broke the bracket for the wheelie bar on the left side the very first day, had to weld it up. :D

Ok, got my attention EX-JUNK, when and where in Lake Mary? The Steak and Shake right by my house? What night, I'm there...work permitting. I work crazy hours as I sell new Chevrolet's for a living.

My wife is starting to get a tad angry as every night this week I have come home from work and went to work straight on the T...LOL

unclenick2004 said:
My wife is starting to get a tad angry as every night this week I have come home from work and went to work straight on the T...LOL

I've heard the cure for that is to hand her a wrench and ask her to help. Of course, you may want to be wearing a helmet. Just in case.:D

The cruise at the Steak & Shake on Lake Mary Blvd. is on the second Saturday of the month. It goes from 6 to 9 PM. I'll be there this Saturday, weather permitting, hope to meet you there.

EX JUNK said:
The cruise at the Steak & Shake on Lake Mary Blvd. is on the second Saturday of the month. It goes from 6 to 9 PM. I'll be there this Saturday, weather permitting, hope to meet you there.

work permitting, I'll be there :D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back