Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A notice...

EX JUNK

I thought that I would let you all know that starting tomorrow, Sept.13th, I'll not be able to post because I'll be in Tampa for the NSRA Southeast Nats. I'll then be in Naples for a couple of days to visit my sister. Hopefully, when I return I'll have some pictures to post of some T's that were at that event.

Jim

I still check in when I can. When actually traveling I have to find wifi.

and T-Odd is almost never here anym... hey, wait a minute...

Jeez...and I'm down here in FL till Monday. I already floated the idea of running up to Tampa on Friday but no go...we're here for a wedding. :(

What is up with the weddings, in FL? My son got hitched last Friday, in Jensen Beach. I'm staying a few extra days for Daytona.

It was good to meet you Jim, I was glad to make it up before you left town. Thanks for the ride in the T.

Really enjoyed your visit, Bruce, and I hope that your ride back to Vegas is a safe one.

In case anyone does not know, Bruce made the trip from Vegas to south Florida on his Harley! Now that is some hardcore biking in my book.

Jim

Jeez...and I'm down here in FL till Monday. I already floated the idea of running up to Tampa on Friday but no go...we're here for a wedding. :(

That is a real bummer, Ben. I enjoyed the time with you the last time you attended the Tampa meet.

Jim

Jeez....I miss everything :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back