Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

ALL ELECTRIC T BUCKET

Interesting idea to carry a small generator in the trunk. Compare it to a spare tire. I have no idea if it would actually charge the car, but food for thought. Maybe it would get you enough charge to make it to the next charging station.

Back to the original question, I think an electric bucket could look cool but for me I like the combination of seeing it while it’s being fired up and then hearing that nice loud exhaust sound. Super chargers and big cams are a bonus!

To me, it's like what is the best music ??? Usually it's what you grew up with!

Same with cars.

Maybe a recording of a wild small block with a cam and a blower with a nice set of headers. Play it through your sound system and have it increase the rpm and volume as you step on the accelerator!

You used to be able to buy a unit that went into the cigar lighter socket and it played a roaring V8 sound thru the speakers when you were driving. Picked up a signal from the Alt I believe.

Maybe a recording of a wild small block with a cam and a blower with a nice set of headers. Play it through your sound system and have it increase the rpm and volume as you step on the accelerator!

Back when I lived in Fort Worth my son and I went to one of the big car shows. Might have been the Good Guys event but not sure but a hot rod coup as I recall came rumbling along with a empty engine bay. He had some sort of audio devise making engine sounds. We both looked at each other and just shook our heads and said why! Not in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought this would be considered in later years. I'm still embarrassed!

Would it be tacky to take a portable generator with you. Lol

Something like this work for you!

3df63z.jpg

Fluidfloyd, I’m definitely not suggesting I like the idea of recorded engine noise. Just saying it’s a way to have an electric bucket with some ear rattling engines noise!!

Fluidfloyd, I’m definitely not suggesting I like the idea of recorded engine noise. Just saying it’s a way to have an electric bucket with some ear rattling engines noise!!

Pay me no mind. Just have no use for electric vehicles of any kind. You automatically have your doubts when the powers to be suddenly want to mandated this "new" technology by ramming down peoples throat cost be damned. When it comes to politicians it's the old saying, "If Their Lips Are Moving They Are Lying!"

I wouldn't mind an electric golf cart for tooling around the yard! Somebody posted this a while back. "Old Hillbilly Wisdom" - "Keep skunks, bankers and politicians at a distance." Seems to make sense to me.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back