Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

As if the snowfall was not enough

Hopefully you understand that your symptoms probably won't get better w/ age , [from experience]
dave

Yes, sadly enough, that is the truth.

add002.jpg

I will regularly have 6 - 10 tabs open in Mozilla Firefox, 4 - 5 tabs open in Chromium, an instance of Filezilla open, an instance of PuTTY open, at least one text editor open, at last one programming IDE open, an e-mail client monitoring 13 e-mail accounts open, and a media player playing some classic rock blaring.

Ain't Linux grand?

Snow, snow, snow, I'm so sick of snow. I drive semi and it's hard enough to keep these trucks moving in a straight line without the ditch divers rushing to find a fresh spot to claim as their own. Fire trucks and cop cars have been finding their way into the medians as well. Seems nobody remembers how to drive in winter around here anymore.

And if it is not snowing, then the bottom falls out of the thermometer. Our average high/low for this time of year is 37°/21°. Look at these forecasts. Today is 18°/-3°. Monday is 8°/-10°. Tuesday is 9°/1°. Come next Sunday, we are forecast to actually get up to 32°, but there is also a 50% chance of another 3-6" of snow on the day. We've already had more snow than we have in a winter since 1982, and it always gets bad here in March, when the high school basketball tournament starts. These next 6 weeks are when we typically see our heaviest snowfalls. :mad:

Another inch of snow on top of the 9'' we already had, I don't remember the last time it was above freezing here. I don't remember it ever being this cold this long.

Lived in Milwaukee many years ago. In 1977 Lake Michigan froze over all the way to Michigan. This winter in St. Louis reminds me of that one in Milwaukee. Snow, cold, below average temps.........Just not right.

28 here in Okieland right now. Looking at 60s this weekend, and not much drop at night. Finally!
Lee

I be happy if it got up to 28, the high today was 8.

We were at -13°, at 7:00 this morning. And we're now up to an astonishing 11°, as we come up on 2:00 PM.

They are now saying that late next week, we will be seeing highs in the mid-50° range, with lows in the mid to upper-40° range. Sad to say, those temperatures are as unrealistic as these minus-zero temperatures. If we could just settle into our average numbers for this time of year, 37° during the day and 12° at night, I would be delighted.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back