Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Back from the trim shop!

benT

Just picked my '27 up from the trim shop today and I am stoked. The interior came out great and was better than expected (these days sometimes it's hard to expect much for your $$). Got a few weeks left to get a lot of loose ends wrapped up before we take off for the PowerTour and the Indy Goodguys show. Here's some pics:

Awesome interior to go with an awesome car.

WOW, that great!!!!! me likes!!!!

Ron

Really nice interior how's your foot doing is getting the itch to push the throttle now that summer should be here. I had snow this morning for about 1 1/2 hours.But supposed to be 67 tomorrow. Bucket weather.

VERY nice Ben!

Jim

old round fart said:
Great looking bucket! Is that a Spirit body?
Nope, this body is a Poliform stretched '27(4" or so). I bought it just before Spirit started selling their body. Its a very good body--pretty thick and very straight.

Ben that is a fantastic looking car good job. Love the color combo!!!

Thanks for the good words guys...I just got back from Auto Zone. While bleeding the brakes the threads stripped in one of the rear wheel cylinders...ugh...thought I was done buying parts!

BTW, I would definitely recommend the guy who did my interior. He has a small shop in Martinsville IN on his property and he does all kinds of stuff from boats to planes. He has a few helpers, but he is mostly a one-man band. He had my car for 5 weeks total and was apoligetic that it wasn't done sooner.

Coverall Custom Upholstery

I don't know what I am missing, but I don't see the pics of Ben's new interior? I click on the link in his post and see some buildup pics, but no interior (NIIICE by the way). Can anyone tell me where to look for the interior pics? Thanks much... Larry

Sorry-- I pulled them off of the site as I was at my pic limit. Here are a few pics of the interior. I also added an exterior shot--having a blast on the powertour!

The seat has a plywood riser that the center butt part on each side is cut out and was webbed for some give. Then different thicknesses of foam was put on it. The seat is pretty comfortable for what it is. It'll never be as comfy as a caddy, but I don't care!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back