Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Best Forum

It may not even be the site. It may be peoples computers. On my lap top, for a long time Photobucket wouldn't even show up, but I cleared my "cookies" and deleted some old files and now I have Photobucket. Instead of complaining/blaming the site, maybe folks need to check THEIR gear, first. If any of you remember Mike, he was always updating, playing around and experimenting with this site. There's no telling what he put in or took out. But before complaining, check your equipment. If you're trying to do anything here, other than written words with a phone, good luck with allll that. It took other sites years to get where a phone would download to a site with any amount of speed or accuracy.

IMO, all this talk of it taking too long to use Photobucket, may be an equipment issue. Just check yer stuff or deal with the lack of speed.
Im not sure who exactly you are referring to, and you are entitled to your opinion, but in my case, you are wrong! Not everyone is a wizard or a dumbass with computers, why not just take it for what it is? Some people have capabilities on this site that others dont(.) it's a fact, and some guys have trouble posting pics. It shouldn't be a difficult task anyways. It's likely part of the host program and not the fault of anyone in particular, but it is what it is. No one is blaming anyone or complaining, just stating the friggin facts, it's not an attack on you or anyone else, from what Ive seen unless I'm missing something, and yes, it's the site that determines what capabilities we do or don't have, and PB is what it is. If, by chance there are settings on this site that we have access to and can change, please inform us!

Im not sure who exactly you are referring to, and you are entitled to your opinion, but in my case, you are wrong! Not everyone is a wizard or a dumbass with computers, why not just take it for what it is? Some people have capabilities on this site that others dont(.) it's a fact, and some guys have trouble posting pics. It shouldn't be a difficult task anyways. It's likely part of the host program and not the fault of anyone in particular, but it is what it is. No one is blaming anyone or complaining, just stating the friggin facts, it's not an attack on you or anyone else, from what Ive seen unless I'm missing something, and yes, it's the site that determines what capabilities we do or don't have, and PB is what it is. If, by chance there are settings on this site that we have access to and can change, please inform us!
Ps this is a great site!

Reactions: RPM
Yes it is,I always liked the looks of them from my younger days racing my Anglia and added this to my bucket a couple years ago and was not sure to use it as a cooler or what and finally decided to youse it as an overflow. Thanks

I didn't quote you or direct my comment at you. All I said was MAYBE before blaming the site, PEOPLE could check their PC's or phones. Just about all the complaints and whining, yes I call it WHINING, is to blame the site. That, SIR, is a fact. LOL I'm NOT a wiz or a dumbass, but I know what works for me. I use what I can to get my pics up. Right now, it's PB. When PB wasn't working, I linked from another site. Easy as pie. Trust me, the last thing I feel is attacked. I care, but not enough to get in a huff over it. As far as I'm concerned, I'm through with the discussion on it.

Hopefully, the situation, will be resolved, so everyone can be happy.

Last edited:
Yes it is,I always liked the looks of them from my younger days racing my Anglia and added this to my bucket a couple years ago and was not sure to use it as a cooler or what and finally decided to youse it as an overflow. Thanks

I like them because of the "Drag Racer" look they give a car. They don't work on some cars, but they can be a nice addition on others. Yours looked just right and caught my eye. The fact that you found a use for it is even better.

Also if anyone has noticed how many views this article has gotten compared to the others on the lounge on the first page? IMO this site has been held back because of numerous issues over the years and hopefully the admin can get this issue fixed so maybe more people will start posting pictures and etc. I vote for a free user experience on this forum.

And I don't think your Forum is any better, and you use Face Book instead and all of us old geezers who DO NOT USE Face Book .Fix it or DELETE it off the internet. JMTCW Pot calling the Kettle Black

I hope the admin looks at the settings so everyone can post. To me it looks like the only people that donate to the forum get the upload button. Hopefully that changes so everyone can enjoy the site.

Not so. Everyone can and you DO NOT have to donate. Some people just haven't figured it out yet, even after tutorials,if the y were read by all, and just gave up trying so they just could complain. If Ron and whom ever else took over, as well as the rest of us on here know how Mike operated, it is built into to the security of the Web Site. JMTCW again.

Reactions: RPM
T test, is there something that you know of we can do to create the direct upload function from our end? If so, please tell us, me, where to find the info. The only tutorial or similar I've seen related to posting pics is how to do it from photo bucket. I may have missed something, I just always done it that way since coming here. I am ok with it, but it would be nice (easier for me) to not have to use PB if there is a way. Thanks!

Just something to lighten the mood. A Bucket with ATTITUDE. If you look closely at the front wheels, they don't touch the ground till about the 800 foot mark. Now that would be a T to pull up to lights on your local street corner with. before anyone come back with a vid of Twister (UK road going T that does insane times on the strip) I have seen that one for real as well.

Enjoy the vid guys, cause I did... VERY BIG SMILE
G

I didn't quote you or direct my comment at you. All I said was MAYBE before blaming the site, PEOPLE could check their PC's or phones. Just about all the complaints and whining, yes I call it WHINING, is to blame the site. That, SIR, is a fact. LOL I'm NOT a wiz or a dumbass, but I know what works for me. I use what I can to get my pics up. Right now, it's PB. When PB wasn't working, I linked from another site. Easy as pie. Trust me, the last thing I feel is attacked. I care, but not enough to get in a huff over it. As far as I'm concerned, I'm through with the discussion on it.

Hopefully, the situation, will be resolved, so everyone can be happy.
Ok, I assumed you were replying to me, since we were sort of going back and forth on it. Not a big deal anyways. It's hard to judge intent via written words anyway. I'm not complaining! Lol... I don't know how I even really got in this discussion, I just stated my experience and opinion. Apparently there is some mysterious way to fix this from the users end that some people have the super secret code to, I guess I will search for it. If, by chance, I discover the secret to photo posting bliss, I will enlighten my fellow photo posting inhibited comrades. Lol.

And I don't think your Forum is any better, and you use Face Book instead and all of us old geezers who DO NOT USE Face Book .Fix it or DELETE it off the internet. JMTCW Pot calling the Kettle Black
p

We did have a forum but it is closed now and we don't even post to it. Yes we use Facebook and all other companies use it too and many others on here use Facebook too. If we strictly used tbucketeer forum we wouldn't reach the audience we can on Twitter, hub garage, Facebook, and other forums and etc. when people donate and as a paying sponsor I have a voice. If many folks are having the same issue it needs to be addressed. I never said to shut down the site but it needs the issues needs to be addressed as it sounds like it is affecting the site and experience.

p

We did have a forum but it is closed now and we don't even post to it. Yes we use Facebook and all other companies use it too and many others on here use Facebook too. If we strictly used tbucketeer forum we wouldn't reach the audience we can on Twitter, hub garage, Facebook, and other forums and etc. when people donate and as a paying sponsor I have a voice. If many folks are having the same issue it needs to be addressed. I never said to shut down the site but it needs the issues needs to be addressed as it sounds like it is affecting the site and experience.

I was referring to Bucket Head Bash Forums. My bad if I'm wrong.

We had the forum but we do not monitor the site or post to the site. The software is out of date and with tbucketeers starting to take off we decided to stop posting on it and help tbucketeers grow and thrive. Also since we don't do the buckethead bash anymore we figured not to do anything with it. I logged in to it just a few moments ago and the last time I logged in was January 2016.

T test, is there something that you know of we can do to create the direct upload function from our end? If so, please tell us, me, where to find the info. The only tutorial or similar I've seen related to posting pics is how to do it from photo bucket. I may have missed something, I just always done it that way since coming here. I am ok with it, but it would be nice (easier for me) to not have to use PB if there is a way. Thanks!

It is so simple. Open this Forum and minimize it, left button at top of page/screen on the right. Open PB and find the pic you want. Look to right of pic and see the urls for that pic. 6 of them. Click on DIRECT url to copy. Minimize that Forum/PB, or leave open. Reopen this Forum/ TBucketeer from lower task bar by clicking on the picture of that Forum and go to Post Reply. Look at top menu of that post section and find the image symbol next to the Smiley Emojcon. Click on it and then paste the url into the box. If you write a text before inserting the pic, it will show at the top of the pic. If you do a text after the pic, I hit the space bar to put the words lower and after the pic. You can leave one window/Forum open at any time and go between the two of them by minimizing just one to see the other one to do your work

I have the Upload A File in the reply box, but it still asks me for a url and will not load directly from MY computer. Have also tried to copy and paste with the insert image symbol Still have to add url .No Go. So, in my way of thinking, if you really don't like to have this many steps to show what you have, then it doesn't need to be seen . Unless----you can show us how to do it in a more simpler way to help the Forum run to all expectations of it's members. I'm not a computer geek, just an old fart that finds a way to work with what I have. Hope this helps SOMEONE or ALL to post more pics.

Could not find the postings on HOW TO POST PICS that Mike had put on the Forum.

It is so simple. Open this Forum and minimize it, left button at top of page/screen on the right. Open PB and find the pic you want. Look to right of pic and see the urls for that pic. 6 of them. Click on DIRECT url to copy. Minimize that Forum/PB, or leave open. Reopen this Forum/ TBucketeer from lower task bar by clicking on the picture of that Forum and go to Post Reply. Look at top menu of that post section and find the image symbol next to the Smiley Emojcon. Click on it and then paste the url into the box. If you write a text before inserting the pic, it will show at the top of the pic. If you do a text after the pic, I hit the space bar to put the words lower and after the pic. You can leave one window/Forum open at any time and go between the two of them by minimizing just one to see the other one to do your work

I have the Upload A File in the reply box, but it still asks me for a url and will not load directly from MY computer. Have also tried to copy and paste with the insert image symbol Still have to add url .No Go. So, in my way of thinking, if you really don't like to have this many steps to show what you have, then it doesn't need to be seen . Unless----you can show us how to do it in a more simpler way to help the Forum run to all expectations of it's members. I'm not a computer geek, just an old fart that finds a way to work with what I have. Hope this helps SOMEONE or ALL to post more pics.

Could not find the postings on HOW TO POST PICS that Mike had put on the Forum.
Thanks! I got that part, I have seen the post you are talking about, not sure which thread it's in either. I was talking about the upload file button that seems to work for some and not others, but there may be others who didn't know and will benefit from this. Thanks for taking time to explain!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back