Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

"Black Dahlia"

It’s friday.... did your body arrive yet?! Cannot wait to see it.

I just got home and checked the freighters website and it's looking like Monday, now. It happens. Friday was an ETA, but I kinda felt Friday was too soon, with it coming from California, but I was hopeful. No worries. At this point, I'm through sweating it. It'll get here in due time.

Keeping motivated! Ordered the material for my bench seat today. No turning back on a bench seat! And 2 of the cars in this pic have bomber seats!:confused:

speedway_buckets.jpeg

Damn,, I think you got the last set of the Deluxe 69 rims.
They are listed on my wish list at Summit Racing as no longer available.
Those were one of the very few rims I could find that came in 15X12 for the back and 15X6 for the front with the correct bolt patterns.

Damn,, I think you got the last set of the Deluxe 69 rims.
They are listed on my wish list at Summit Racing as no longer available.
Those were one of the very few rims I could find that came in 15X12 for the back and 15X6 for the front with the correct bolt patterns.

Yeah, when I originally looked at them, I noticed a couple were discontinued. When I ordered mine, I was told they only had a few in stock, so I jumped on them right away.

Well, another delay? Shippers website shows it in Houston, but when I called them, they say it's in Ft. Worth, Texas. Guess I'll just have to hang in there.

Trucking companies do that stuff all the time. Don't ya just hate it.

Yes, I do. It's like they know they have you buy the nads, so they do whatever. In my frustration, I ordered the supplies to make my bench seat. That'll show 'em!:D

Body didn't make it today. In fact, the ONLY news I could get, is that it's NOT coming by truck, but by train. The problem with that is..... wait for it......... they don't know where the train is. CENTRAL FREIGHT LINES. Worst shipping experience EVER. Their website is useless. I shows an arrival in Ft. Worth, Texas this past Sunday at 3:43 am. A lie.

I feel I can give an opinion on their company because shipping and receiving is what I do for a living. So, I guess I'm at their mercy. I just hope when my body does get here, it's in good shape.

Enough is enough this sucks. Hope it isn't "lost in transit"

I just got off the phone with them and it STILL hasn't gotten into Ft. Worth, Texas yet. They're closed the next 2 days for the holiday, so it may not get into Houston, until Monday. THEN, it'll have to be dispatched out for delivery, which is beginning to look like Tuesday. I have no idea how these son of a bitches are in business, doing it like this. I have a lot of questions with NO answers. Like, why ship something like this by train? Why haven't I at least gotten an email or phone call of the delay? That alone would have been good enough for me.

So, as it stands, I'll just have to suck it up and it'll get here when these son of a bitches decide they want to send it.:mad:

Almost would have been worth a road trip to Cali!

Yes, it actually would have!:D But there's a little bit of good news. The material to make my seat showed up. Gotta try and make lemonade out of the lemons.:(

Fred,

Hope you get your body soon. I'm still chasing the electrical gremlin. Just ran it and it still does not shut off when ignition is turned off or battery disconnected. I saw your linkabout tbe diode. There is one in line already. A bit frustrating.

Hope you had a good Holiday!

PaulR

Hmm......

Fred,

Hope you get your body soon. I'm still chasing the electrical gremlin. Just ran it and it still does not shut off when ignition is turned off or battery disconnected. I saw your linkabout tbe diode. There is one in line already. A bit frustrating.

Hope you had a good Holiday!
PaulR

Yea, I do too. Holiday was okay. If that diade doesn't fix it, I have no clue.

Hmm...... 10 years ago. Much has been learned since then.

steering_installed0001.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back