Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Builder's Depression?

I can't believe i'm about to mention this but this thread seems to be the "Land of the big ideas" so.......

Here is what I would do........

Find an old semi cab because they are really big. Then cut the roof off and make it look like big a** T Bucket. Look at some of the older semi cab they look just like a big version of a 32 Ford, even the grill is the same but 4 times the size.

Anyhow, Forget the typical tires and just go with duels on the back so you can make it simple.

For the frame use big I beams from a structural building component company. Find a set of thin tires for the front, and use just the grill with an open diesel engine. Just think of the gas mileage.:D

For the back you have a couple options. One is to use one of the side fuel tanks and mount it on the back. Another idea is to use a diamond plate tool box for the pick-up bed.

Throw some smoke stacks on her and you have yourself one heck of a conversation piece that just fits in a garage.

For the front axel talk to Ron at RPM and have him bend and shape you one out of a rail road track.:D

The best part is you can fit four or five people in it and still have the look of a normal T Bucket!

Mike

Do you really want Telman2 to come and hunt me down? :D

Laughing at the idea of rail road track axels, that's just too funny.

You're going to have RPM, Rooster and Telman2 hunting me down if I came to the board with a Semi-bucket. :D :rifle: :rifle:

Boatcar
T-flyingboatbucket
Monster Tub
Semi Bucket

The only reason I'm banging my head on the desk top right now is because it feels so good when I stop.

mysmilie_2471.gif

Its more fun and entertaining than going to the movies. But how about a 4x4 helo-bucket?

I hate to tell you guys this, but what would I need a 4X4-Helo-bucket when I'm building a Submarine-Jet-bucket. :whistle:

Bruce, why do you have a tractor as your pic instead of Becky? Becky is like the gold standard of T's.

jbisme said:
I hate to tell you guys this, but what would I need a 4X4-Helo-bucket when I'm building a Submarine-Jet-bucket. :whistle:

Bruce, why do you have a tractor as your pic instead of Becky? Becky is like the gold standard of T's.

Thanks JB, for the complement on Becky. :D I've been using Emily for an avatar since I signed up and never thought of changing it. :D

Woo Hoo, got the fenders I wanted on ebay. Now I just need to go get 'em.:)

I'll take pictures Sunday, got a hood I like too. (Not going to use the boat front any longer.) There is a couple of other ebay auctions I'm working on for Monday. Then there is a couple of "buy it now" items I'll get if I have money left over.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back