Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hawaiian Style 23 T

Hey Scott,

What's up? Looks like your making good progress. Haven't had hardly any time to get on here or Paradise Cruisers lately, new job's been keeping me busy! Went and looked at a buddy of mines T thats for sale right now, it has a single overhead cam (Pete Ademea conversion) 289 in it, and was a pretty nice car, but I also know where a REALLY nice T with a blown 392 in it is, and it's kinda for sale too, so I'm holding out for it. Keep up the good work!

can you get any pics of that overhead cam motor? would love to see some and a drivers impression of it.

Ron

Hey Kurt,

Well as you and everyone else knows that things just pop up and side track you from a project. Well I'm no different, lots of other things have been popping up. So, when I do have the time I'm trying to move forward as much as I can, when I can.

Well my project is still on Hold, indefinetly. Heck I might as well re build my parents house. One thing after another is really holding up my T project. Latest is a couple of spots on their eves that needed to be replaced, kitchen cabinets, etc... Plus there is a huge storm tracking its way towards us. That's not helping matters. Well progress of a different type for now.

Man, I got lots of parts for the T. But, no time to install them right now. Still a great forum here and I check this forum whenever I can.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back