Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

It's ALIVE !!!!

Duke

Fired up the T-Bucket today, purred like a tiger. The only major set back is the transmission oil cooler is dead on arrival. Had a pin hole in a weld on the end cap, transmission fluid all over the place when I shifted into Drive. :rulz: Called the good folks a Spirit, another on the way, think I will pressure test it first before installing. It doesn't take allot of transmission fluid to make one heck of a mess :welcome:. Besides that, all went very well.

You get an "Atta Boy" Duke. Bet you'll light up the neighborhood tonight with that smile.

Ron

Good going DUKE, I'm right behind you. waiting for my windshield and she's on the road.

thomas:)

:welcome:................ :clap:

Great job, Duke! Nothing like that first purr. You done good, man.:D

I would post a video, but the digital camera I have isn't that great for vid's; it would be very short - not much memory. But I get time I will give it a try and see what happens. But, now I have to cut the lawn - I may have to bail it up and sell it for hay - can't cut grass when there is T-Bucket start-up to do !!!;)

Congratulations Duke ..Gotta love that first start up ..:D

Duke said:
I would post a video, but the digital camera I have isn't that great for vid's; it would be very short - not much memory. But I get time I will give it a try and see what happens. But, now I have to cut the lawn - I may have to bail it up and sell it for hay - can't cut grass when there is T-Bucket start-up to do !!!;)

Well what's the problem... as long as the driveways is clear! Anyway, glad the first start-up went well! That's like always the best feeling!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back