Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My first T build.

Couple more picks. Got the other lift bar installed and notched the body to fit the frame. Progress is slow but I am doing what I can until I get more parts.

Progress is slow but I am doing what I can until I get more parts.

That's me to a tee. Little by little. Paycheck to paycheck. Tax refund to refund. It's taking forever!

I'm about ready to get a personal loan so I can move a bit faster.

I see all kinds of guys that take loans out for hundred thousand dollar buggies and such just to lose there homes and sell the buggy for $20,000 toys should be pay check to or month to month or longer no big deal
John

I went back and re-read the thread, and I either missed or you didn't say. Is that an RPM stretched body? can you post some more pics that show the body? Thanks

Jason

Have you decided to run the 454 big block
or are you still looking for a motor

Yep gonna be running the 454. I'm keeping it really mild so a turbo 350 should survive just fine. I need to find a transmission still though.

Thanks. I was going to make my own pickup bed for it but I'm kinda digging the bobtail look. It kinda fits the theme I am going for too. Still a lot to get done but really only about $1200 bucks away from a complete rolling chassis. Trying to fabricate as much as practical. Probably hit Ron up for the front axle shortly.

Thanks ratchet, the lift bars were very easy to make. The more I have to wait on my money can to fill up so I can buy parts the more things I will end up making instead of buying. Heck I'll probably be more attached to this thing because of it in the end. :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back