Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My ProjecTee

O_TZ3JtbglZ71VT2I2YvebBzM4aBO8bn5d8L5pxz3KumGvfnhylTxdZRnF2ylMwXxoZXz9nOYb3K2QdrWJksKkCj70BAOEqjdnU8d0SnnDFJs_GMcunKftt1XUOO1kIKMgw2Wkyf59yVILy0xMxbQPGvPr7cK5zIxKwS_skPR8qRD2Q1ZtvoHUASTExgsUCHFEFLosbFDGb3bgkyL3iuNXQ9bSC49gP0ew0p8-0bWxsTwhal2wQ9ha8MoIFS27gLL1KzvjrzXLrlH4qRAsM_VU3qJDLBr5ktOtvneOxV5rQZFz6e8JY2sbk-RUjP1GUNBHnJDWOveNMJ2i-Y3o__ZhkSymlNVoRrf2TOGNqwt32Cabx49fhzz-CIhGvmSTvRiJfgL6nqZC6kyfICB4XTXLgb5ahjBgbShNvbbLtNK2apNvE-pAn21sVpgH2Fz3UHWEu3J07qvpRv3svNYbJgjw5YYY9q0iysXPtBqEj93G8NaCX3LKtbvnJJojmloTGRAYtegR6PHM2ELwT3iz5u5MeGMKN9XS3ZORSc0RXvAChJOHHiKbNSfGhiQMznVgVXlejsh6MARthxwCrtq00geAXgsSDmq_n4IKdcWZl3fVziR2wtU4kJ2DaOiUNvxpAslCLPdt4d4Bmcg8X8Vd9hIK7JA4YdvNIG=w687-h915-no

I plan to build a daily driver. An all season driver. Therefore ; windshield wipers , heater / defrosters , hardtop , hooded engine & motorcycle style fenders.

Nice photo t-test. I didn't see any wipers. I purchased a third wiper assembly yesterday. Looking for the simplest one to modify. The 3rd assembly seems to be the simplest. It's from a 97 - 06 jeep wrangler.

I plan to build a daily driver. An all season driver. Therefore ; windshield wipers , heater / defrosters , hardtop , hooded engine & motorcycle style fenders.
I would have to build a four wheel drive to be all season here, lol... Could be fun, no way I would do a bucket... An old Willy's truck, maybe.

Hi Fletcherson ; I also own a jeep wrangler. I have that 4 wheel drive thing covered. The suspension on the jeep took some getting used to. I carry a bunch of tools in the back. It's extremely useful.

Hi Fletcherson ; I also own a jeep wrangler. I have that 4 wheel drive thing covered. The suspension on the jeep took some getting used to. I carry a bunch of tools in the back. It's extremely useful.
Every daily driver we have, especially for my wife and daughter, are AWD. Our driveway is long, curvy, and uphill, and there is open farm land along our road, so it drifts... Other than that, it wouldn't be too bad. Funny, I spent most of my life driving two wheel drive stuff. Once we got used to AWD, no going back.

2018-jeep-wrangler-jl-jlu-leaked-thru-owners-manual-and-user-guide_40.jpg So far , my jeep hasn't been off the paved highways. I didn't purchase it because it had a 4 wheel drive accessory. I wanted something I could load a lot of tools & car parts into. The jeep serves me well.

Last edited:
I've modified the front corners of the frame. I needed more room for the shocks. I'll take some photos.

This windshield wiper assembly arrived today. It's from a 97-06 jeep wrangler.s-l1600.jpg s-l1600a.jpg I also purchased a wiring pigtail which snaps right into place.

Have you figured out how you will hide that under your dash, and engineer a way to connect to the wiper(s) on the outside of the cowl? Should be quite a project.

Spanky, you're quite right!
Donny Ray, that will be one hell of a project. I wish you the best of luck with that. I don't have any wipers on my T. If I would ever be required to have one it would be manual type mounted on the top edge of the windshield.
There have been times that I started a project and thought that will be a piece of cake. Half way into it, I gave up and threw the whole thing in the trash can. The best laid plans can go to hell in a real hurry.

Water will be coming in through the holes in the cowl no matter what you do with that wiper system. Take a look at Ex-Junks car and see his wiper system.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back