Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My ProjecTee

I plan to install this 3rd brake light which came from a 2001 - 2004 Nissan pathfinder.nissan 3rd brake light.jpg nissan 3rd brake light -rear.jpg It will be frenched in to the body just below the window.

Funny, I enjoyed that, but I like country music anyway!

I'm going to install a 3rd brake light on the body below the window. It's from a Nissan pathfinder.nissan 3rd brake light.jpg nissan 3rd brake light -rear.jpg It will be frenched in.

The double photos are NOT my mistake. Pieces from different sources is a hot rodder's legacy. One piece at a time , describes every single hot rod builder. That song tells it like it is. Thanks for sharing Darlene.

It's going to be narrowed. I will narrow the width to 6"s. Don't forget , I have the big boy body from R.P.M.

Is a big boy body also wider than the standard body? I know it’s longer. And if so, how much wider?

I ordered a pair of these cnc cut skulls. They are black powder coated.cnc-black skull..jpg I plan to attach them to the bottom edge of my rear fenders. I'll use black pop rivets. The skulls are 12"s tall , don't know the width. The fenders will be plum crazy.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back