Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My ProjecTee

Here's some more photos of the Datsun 240z duck tail spoiler being integrated into my pickup bed cover.DSCN0688.JPG DSCN0689.JPG DSCN0690.JPG I have to appear for jury selection today & 12:30 p.m. It ruins my whole day for project work & Leroy's. If I had been scheduled to appear @ the jury assembly room earlier in the day , I could've done some work later on that same day.

Here are some more photos of my rear spoiler project.DSCN0695.JPG DSCN0696.JPG DSCN0697.JPG I have to go to court again tomorrow. Juror selection might start @ that time. Don't know if i'll have enough time to take some more photos.

Just tell them you hate all minorities, and want to see them under the jail. You are gone from jury duty, and you got away with telling off the people in the legal profession to boot. (There aren't enough lawyers & judges to be the majority, right?)

Just tell them you hate all minorities, and want to see them under the jail. You are gone from jury duty, and you got away with telling off the people in the legal profession to boot. (There aren't enough lawyers & judges to be the majority, right?)

Wait . . . aren't bucketheads a pretty small minority too . . . .

I wasn't complaining about jury duty. I was being informative. I was explaining why I might not be able to take some more photos today ( 8-13-19 ). Jury duty is monotonous , repetitious & redundant. Like a record that skips & keeps playing the same segment of the music. BORING. It's hard to stay awake & pay attention. If the accused person has a lot of money his sentence will be lesser than the accused person who has less. Everyone knows this. The justice system has become a big joke. The last part of the pledge of allegiance to the flag should say " with liberty & justice for the rich ". It's all a huge farce.

I wasn't complaining about jury duty. I was being informative. I was explaining why I might not be able to take some more photos today ( 8-13-19 ). Jury duty is monotonous , repetitious & redundant. Like a record that skips & keeps playing the same segment of the music. BORING. It's hard to stay awake & pay attention. If the accused person has a lot of money his sentence will be lesser than the accused person who has less. Everyone knows this. The justice system has become a big joke. The last part of the pledge of allegiance to the flag should say " with liberty & justice for the rich ". It's all a huge farce.

The aluminum sheet was very thin. I cut it with a pair of scissors. The inside part of the sheet aluminum is lined with gorilla tape ( instant mold release ).

So the purpose of the aluminum is just to provide a mold form?

(PS - When you finish this project you'll have to write a book! :cool:;))

Correct & the taped area on the inside works as a release agent. I applied 3 pieces of 3/4 oz mat to the inside of the form. The aluminum form separated real easy. There is a slight drawback with the gorilla tape. The heat generated by the resin & catalyst will cause small ridges to form in the tape. The ridges are easily fixed with plastic body filler. If the resin is applied on the adhesive side of the tape , you have to clean off the residue with acetone.

Those headlights sure are different, I like different !!!

How about a link, so we can learn more about them, unless you are trying to keep
them for yourself! ;)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back