Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My ProjecTee

You probably noticed my nose is missing. It went m.i.a after entering a chili eating contest. My nose reacted violently to the chili's heat. The next morning after the chili eating contest , I tried blowing my nose to relieve the pressure from the overflow of abundant liquid ( snot ). My nose blew out the second story window & down the street !! I posted pictures of my nose on trees & lamp posts. I even offered a sizeable reward for it's return. ALAS ! My nose was never recovered ( heavy sob ! ). Now my reading glasses keep falling off my face !

Try contacts....

587b56fa44060909aa603aa4.png

I am also missing my ears ! The last thing I heard was Jimi Hendricks playing the," Star Spangled Banner". Evidently , I was sitting too close to the speakers. When Jimi got to , " the bombs bursting in air " my ears were blasted onto the stage with Jimi. Jimi set fire to them & kicked them into the crowd. Can everybody say OOPS ! ? I guess I should feel lucky 'cause I still have my winning smile. I think I should get a tan to accessorize my charismatic personality. LOL !!

Spider_3.jpg This is going to be attached to my steering column drop. It's 4"s tall x 3 3/8"s wide & cut out of 14 ga. steel.

I sat my 2 boat seats ( on jeep sliders ) in the bucket. There's not enough room for my console. I began dismantling the console. I still plan to use the alligator lawn ornament. I will make a rear deck ( I have room behind the seats ) that will be used for 2 speakers. I believe i'll have enough room for the alligator lawn ornament.

I sat my 2 boat seats ( on jeep sliders ) in the bucket. There's not enough room for my console. I began dismantling the console. I still plan to use the alligator lawn ornament. I will make a rear deck ( I have room behind the seats ) that will be used for 2 speakers. I believe i'll have enough room for the alligator lawn ornament.

Probably not a single one of us, truth be told, that hasn't had to go back to the drawing board at one time or another . . .:cry:

I got my motor set in and I’m worried I’m going to have enough room for my butt! Love the stance but oh my I hope I can pull it off!
Getting in and out of mine created a lot of engineering and reconstruction for me. I had to re do all of the controls, seat, add doors, which required reinforcing the body... lots of work. I didn’t want to have a cool, finished toy that wasn’t feasible to enjoy. Not much space to work with in these things.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back