Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far - the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like fishing, but I just don't have the bait you need to catch the one in the middle any more-LOL!

What boat..............?

Yes they are and I would need to be forgiven.....................

Mike

I finally figured out my budget and here's the result:
P5110007-vi.jpg

Bill ... See post #11

Ron

That's sweeeet Razz!!!!

Ron

That gal has LEGS that I would die for...............................:giggle:......

lincolnut did this edit...................

Mike

OK, one more time, so everyone understands.

f. T-Bucket Forums members will respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. The use of inline image tags pointing to data stored on third party systems for which the user has not received written permission to link to will be removed and the user will be warned. Written permission must be sent to Aztech Consulting LLC before such material will be allowed. Hot-linking to third party images is theft of bandwidth.

In the very first post of this thread, I specifically stated there were to be no hotlinked images. How clearly do I have to state this? If you are linking to images on your own Web site, or to images stored on a public album site (Photobucket, ImageShack, Fotki, etc.), I've no problem with it. If you are linking to images on any other site, those images are going to be removed and you are going to be warned about it. Linking to images on a privately-owned site uses that site's bandwidth, which constitutes theft. And since I am responsible for what it published to this site, guess who gets all the blame, all the complaints and all the take-down notices?

If this continues to be a problem, I'll solve it by removing the ability to insert images in posts altogether. Is this what I really have to do, to make my point clear?

Not trying to make excuses but I'll bet some of us do not know what the term HotLinked means. From your note above I finally figured it out.

I bet she did not do the fishing.............She is just for watching not fishing..............:thumbsup:

Mike

I seem to have forgotten my bobber, may I borrow one of yours? This is one of those rare days I'd be thankful for choppy waters.

Look in the lower right corner maybe not a hot link but if I copy it to my computer or photobucket then post it here it is OK ?
As long as you are hosting the image on your own Web site, or hosting the image on one of the public album sites that allow images to be displayed elsewhere, that is absolutely fine.

If you want to burn up resources from another site, I require you send me written permission from the owner of that site, granting me permission to use resources he is paying for. If I do not have written permission from that site owner in my files, do not post the images.

Look at the properties of the image you quoted - http://www.tbucketeers.com/images/babe/babe227.jpg is the URL. The image is hosted right here. I'm not nicking bandwidth from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back