Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far - the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think she has a knot problem?....trust me she is KNOT a problem...................:thumbsup::thumbsup:..
Mike

There's yet hope, because she only lost them temporarily. Whilst she did have a staph infection and lost them, they have already been restored and she's moving forward to increase them to MMM. The Huffington Post article is here.

Sweet, what excellent news. Thanks Mike.

I was thinking that just maybe a sailor could teach her how to tie a knot that cannot get stuck in a knot when it's time to untie. Just four simple tugs and a 100% guaranty that everything just falls right off.

Weather getting warmer, lots of guys start thinking about fishing. Where do I sign up?

test-ufos-rock-demotivational-poster-1260908873.jpg

I was thinking that just maybe a sailor could teach her how to tie a knot that cannot get stuck in a knot when it's time to untie. Just four simple tugs and a 100% guaranty that everything just falls right off.
I sure hope everything don't fall off.................................................................:(

Mike

OK Mike...let me explain.....not everything, just the stars and stripes. The good stuff will stay right where it's supposed to be.

What Fitter????????????????????? I don't think so..........

I ain't that tough...................:roflmao:.........

Mike

They won't hold up traffic for very long I bet.....................:coffee:........but that one in black could do it for me, Wait what am I saying anyone of them could do me.........................................:roflmao:......

Mike

You can have the one in black Mike, I'll have her girlfriend ;)

I can dibbs on Red. I like red. Red is HOT!!!!!!:devilish:

It's time to start thinking about sending those kids to summer camp. Now some of us have grown up kids so maybe we should go to camp this summer.

next-summer-which-way-to-the-crafting-class-demotivational-poster-1279363833.jpg

Bill if you need gudiance let me know I can go to camp too...................;)...............

Now for my friends in the snow, I think I can handle all of them myself..........at least in my dreams...lol...

Mike

Come on....even us old guys could handle all of em.....one day at a time...or longer. But, with some perseverance and maybe some pharmasuticles we could still get the tough jobs done.

10-4.........................:cry:

As Toby says, "I'm not as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back