Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far - the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord, if I just got down that low you would have to get a crane to get me back up............But I could watch her do that before other things happen.............:thumbsup:

Mike

wife-life-time-woman-home-work-score-ten-point-scale-sexy-li-demotivational-poster-1242170943.jpg

Putz did you do that rating? You are short changing her a bit..........You did not give her any credit for putting them hands in that 'Dish/water/soap' for the first time in her life.......!:roflmao:

Mike

Any body need a hug? Not legs but does Lincolnut need a hug?
demotivational-posters-free-hugs1.jpg

Yes, I can come right over just let me know where.........She's got legs too, just look........Hugs are good anytime......................

Mike

She is not thinking about me because she has never had anyone this good................and she is ready to wait for me to get there.................I Bet........!not.............

Mike

What was that about frontal covering?...This lady did not read that part of this thread....................WOW ........WOW........the top is not even as big as the bottom...........She also needs to get a little more tan, her lines are showing........................ :barefoot::whistling:

Mike

Bill in my younger days I would be up that tree with her is about two steps but now would know where I gould get a bucket truck?.............

I can not belivie dem thongs can be anywhere towards comfortable..............But they look real good because you don't have to wonder what they's covering up no-mo.....................................:thumbsup::whistling:

Mike

She don't need no costume to be sexy....................................:cry:.....or be a nurse either.........

Mike

She could certainly nurse me - in costume or not. I guess.

Looks like Sillycone to me.................................................................Why would you want to give up alcohol for milk when you could do both, one in the morning and the other in the evening..........................

Mike

Damm that's quite a sight ...................................:devilish: ...........Cupcakes are on the table.....

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back